Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Celebrating and supporting individuals in an inclusive community
Fairview Village is committed to the development and maintenance of a strong and dynamic community based human service organisation.
- Is committed to, can demonstrate and is recognised for service excellence measured in individual client outcomes, that focus on resident lifestyle choices and social roles
- Is committed to equity by respectfully and skillfully addressing the needs of individuals
- Is committed to promoting and facilitating the independence, lifestyle and service choices of its consumers
- Through consultation, participation in community relationships, research and active listening we are aware of the needs and social trends of the community we serves
- Demonstrates best practice approaches to all dimensions of service, including administration and governance
- Is committed to and implements quality assurance and continuous improvement systems to ensure professional outcomes.
- As an employer of choice we provide a safe working environment, and we value, nurture and develop staff and volunteers in a team environment
- Promotes a learning culture which draws on critical reflection and the implementation of learning, including accessing and participating in research
- Through effective and open corporate communication processes is well known to, identified with and actively supported by the broader community which regards us as a key provider of services to the community.
- Is innovative, entrepreneurial, flexible and responsive in our approach to addressing individual and community needs, reflected in a range of specific programs and specialised service responses
- Through good management and strong governance has a clear strategic plan and is fiscally skilled and disciplined, reflected in long-term viability
- Promotes, facilitates and provides for effective service integration and continuity of care, including through the provision of a mix of residential and community based care, and through realisation of opportunities.
- Provides residents with valued home environments which reflect individual preference, design excellence/innovation and appropriate maintenance
- In the interests of our clients and the community we will work in partnership with other groups, organisations and authorities
- Is prepared to play a service leadership role in both the local community and in relation to the service sector(s) to which we belong, including playing the role of an advocate
- Will develop and operate a centre of excellence with a mix of services on site, which maximise social inclusion, access to services and community life, and continuity of care/support.
- Fairview Village operates on a social model.
Fairview Village's governance and operations are guided by the following principles:
- We recognise and affirm the intrinsic value of each and every individual within the Fairview Village community.
- A positive approach to ageing reflected in a respect for the rights and individual needs, preferences and personal history of each resident and their families.
- A commitment to service quality and excellence reflected in best practice development, continuous improvement and accountability.
- Maximising opportunity for the provision of continuity of care which provides services to age in place with the minimum of change and adjustment
- A commitment to the provision of a community inclusive approach to service reflected in: individual client’s involvement in community life, community involvement in and contribution to the life of Fairview Village and the maintenance of social and family connections
- Provision of a residential environment that is designed to maximise quality of lifestyle choices, comfort and dignity.
- Recognising, developing and affirming the value and contribution of our staff, achieving the status of being an employer of choice in the community.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.