The lives of residents at Fairview Village are greatly enriched
by a significant and diverse group of volunteers.
They play a vital role assisting the organisation and supporting the promotion of positive ageing
Volunteering is an amazing two way street as it:
- Enhances the satisfaction of an older person’s life.
- Forms new and rewarding relationships with clients, staff and other volunteers.
- Exercises your unique skills and interests with others.
- Augments life outside of Fairview Village with new skills and insights.
Fairview Village volunteers come from all walks of life:
- Retirees who wish to meet new people, share their skills and interests and stay active.
- Professionals who want to contribute their skills and networks to community service.
- Students and school groups whose lives are enriched by the interest, interaction and coaching of elders.
- Service Groups such as Rotary, Church Groups and RSL, St John Ambulance to name but a few.
- People with skills to share or a talent for entertainment and music.
*Aged Care Police Check required and Statutory Declaration