There is a range of reasons why Warragul is undoubtedly one of
Victoria's most popular places for regional living
The benefits of living in Warragul
- A fabulous array of shops addressing all tastes and needs.
- Easy access to Melbourne and Gippsland via a freeway and rail service
- Quick and easy access to Victorian alpine areas, Strzelecki Ranges and even stunning South Gippsland coastlines.
- We’re on the Gippsland Gourmet Food Trail and close to an exquisite array of wineries, restaurants, guest houses and related festivals
- Arts capital of western and central Gippsland, hosting the Performing Arts Centre and a range of creative festivals.
- The West Gippsland Health Care Group is situated directly adjacent to Fairview Village.