National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
Fairview’s NDIS Services
Fairview’s professionally trained staff will maintain your choices and control throughout the delivery of your services, and treat you with dignity, respect and understanding. Our staff will work with you to support your goals in your NDIS Plan.
Fairview is a highly respected not-for-profit organisation based in Warragul since 1956, and is now also a Registered NDIS Provider delivering the following supports:
- Domestic Services: Cleaning, meal preparation, shopping.
- Garden and lawn maintenance, home repairs/maintenance etc
- Assist with Travel/Transport arrangements
- Therapeutic supports and Allied Health needs
- More tailored services available
- If your NDIS Plan includes Plan Management then we can also offer more services such as: Assistance with daily personal activities, and more.
Fairview is offering these services within the Baw Baw, Latrobe and Cardinia Shire regions. Call today to arrange an Appointment with Fairview’s Community Care Manager, Phone: (03) 5623 2752.
Fairview – Your Life – Your Choice – Our Services
What is NDIS?
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provides funding to eligible people based on their individual needs. Every NDIS participant has an individual plan that lists their goals and the funding they have received. NDIS participants use their funding to purchase supports and services that will help them achieve their goals.
Everyone has different goals but they could include things like getting and keeping a job, making friends or participating in a local community activity. NDIS participants control the support they receive, when they receive it, and who provides it.
You have choice and the control over how you use funded supports in your plan. That includes choice of how the supports are given and which service providers you use.
What types of supports can be funded?
The types of supports that the NDIS may fund for participants include:
- daily personal activities
- transport to enable participation in community, social, economic and daily life activities
- workplace help to allow a participant to successfully get or keep employment in the open or supported labour market
- therapeutic supports including behaviour support
- help with household tasks to allow the participant to maintain their home environment
- help to a participant by skilled personnel in aids or equipment assessment, set up and training
- home modification design and construction
- mobility equipment, and
- vehicle modifications.
Am I Eligible?
If you answer “yes” to these questions it is likely that NDIS will consider you eligible to become an NDIS Participant:
- Are you aged between 7 and 65?
- Do you live in Australia and have Australian residency?
- Have a permanent, significant disability?
- Do you usually need support from a person, or use special equipment because of a permanent and significant disability?
- Do you need some supports now to reduce your future needs?
How do I apply for NDIS?
If you think you meet the criteria and you would like to become a NDIS Participant you can ring NDIS directly on 1800 800 110 and ask to make an Access Request. For further information:https://www.ndis.gov.au/applying-access-ndis/how-apply
Vsit our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Fairview-Home-Care-NDIS-112449413559851
Call today to arrange an Appointment with Fairview’s Community Care Manager, Phone: (03) 5623 2752