Our staff are our most valued asset and drivers of the quality and
diversity of outcomes we achieve for our residents.
Fairview Village employs:
- Registered Nurse Division 1
- Enrolled Nurses Division 2 (Medication Endorsed)
- Personal Care Attendants (Certificate 3 or 4)
- Home Care Staff
- Allied Health, Lifestyle and Diversional Therapy staff
- Cleaning, Environmental Services and Laundry staff
- Administration staff
- Accounting and Finance staff
- Grounds and facility maintenance staff
The largest proportion of our staff are directly involved in the day to day care of residents in the residential aged care program.
Fairview Village Limited is a local employer of choice in every way possible, and seek the contribution of people who:
- Share a respect for, and commitment to, the needs and concerns of our residents and community clients
- Are prepared to commit to the professional standards and discipline required of good service and best practice
- Are motivated to learn and to help us improve
If you have a passion for the provision of quality services to the elderly, if you have a caring and empathetic nature, and if you like to have fun at work as part of a team, then you may be suited to our organisation.
Staff benefits include:
- Generous salary package benefits of up to $15,900 per year plus additional benefits including the option to claim meals/entertainment and accommodation expenses.
- Discounted health insurance packages.
- Various corporate discounts
- Access to Pastoral Care Services
To apply for a position at Fairview Village please forward your application including covering letter identifying which position you are applying for and detailed resume to:
Attention: Human Resource Department
Mail to: 30 Sargeant Street, Warragul, Victoria, 3820
*Aged Care Police Check required.