Our staff are our most valued asset and drivers of the quality and
diversity of outcomes we achieve for our residents.
Fairview Village employs:
- Division 1 Nurses ( a high priority)
- Enrolled Nurses
- Personal Care Attendants
- Lifestyle/Activity and Diversional Therapy staff
- Food services staff
- Laundry staff
- Administration staff
- Grounds and facility maintenance staff
The largest proportion of our staff are directly involved in the day to day care of residents in the residential aged care program.
Fairview Village is a local employer of choice in every way possible, and seek the contribution of people who:
- Share a respect for, and commitment to, the needs and concerns of our residents and community clients
- Are prepared to commit to the professional standards and discipline required of good service and best practice
- Are motivated to learn and to help us improve
If you have a passion for the provision of quality services to the elderly, if you have a caring and empathetic nature, and if you like to have fun at work as part of a team, then you may be suited to our organisation.
Staff benefits include:
- Generous salary package benefits of up to $15,900 per year plus additional benefits including the option to claim meals/entertainment and accommodation expenses.
- Discounted health insurance packages.
- Various corporate discounts
- Access to Pastoral Care Services
*Aged Care Police Check required.